Thursday, July 21, 2022

No ill spoken words will stand against me

*iCommand My Day
22nd July, 2022.

You love to destroy others with your words, you liar! But God will strike you down once and for all. He will pull you from your home and uproot you from the land of the living.
Psalms 52:4‭-‬5 NLT

*Prayer
Father, shut down every evil words spoken against me. Let the liars be uprooted and their lies be exposed in Jesus name,

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare; everyone who wants to tear me down and destroy my life, business, ministry and others with words - I name you liars! I declare your voices are silenced and I erase the ill spoken words by the blood of Jesus. I strike down every negative comments uttered against me now and I uproot their effect from the land of the living. I speak peace, advancement and prosperity into my life day by day. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment