Tuesday, July 19, 2022

I Thrive All Year

*iCommand My Day
19th July, 2022

But I am like an olive tree, thriving in the house of God. I will always trust in God’s unfailing love.
Psalms 52:8 NLT

*Prayer
I declare that I am like an olive tree, thriving in the house of the Lord and I will always trust in God’s unfailing love for me in Jesus name.

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord is my strength and in Him do I trust. Therefore, I will not fear what circumstances or men are capable of doing. I refuse to worry and I reject anxiety. I declare that I am like an olive tree. I produce valuable results and fruits. I am profitable in all seasons. I bear fruits throughout the year. I continue to prosper in all dimensions. I am a carrier of the auction of the Almighty in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment