Friday, September 23, 2022

Peace and Prosperity in our land


*iCommand My Day
24th September, 2022.

Peace be within thy walls, And prosperity within thy palaces.
Psalm 122:7 KJV

*Prayer
I declare in the name of the Lord and I speak peace within the walls of this nation and prosperity within our territory in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I speak that there is turn around in the fortune of Nigeria. I declare peace on every side and in everywhere. Let the peace of the Lord permeates through the systems, structures and geographical locations. I declare peace flows throughout the institutions and communities. Let there be prosperity in our land. I speak increase upon our nation. I declare peace within our borders and prosperity within our territory in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment