Friday, September 2, 2022

Lord, Let the Doors Open

*iCommand My Day
3rd September, 2022.

Therefore your gates shall be open continually; They shall not be shut day or night, That men may bring to you the wealth of the Gentiles, And their kings in procession.
Isaiah 60:11 NKJV

*Prayer
Precious Father, I declare constant and enlarged supply of grace, favour and peace like the abundance of the waters into my life this season in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord anionts my head with oil, my cup begins to overflow with exceptional results and abundance this month and beyond. I declare that my gates are continually open, they are never shut day or night, that men may bring to me the wealth of many nations, systems, businesses and ideas. As waters, so shall my abundance be and as the sun so shall my wealth be consistent. I declare let the doors open for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment