Thursday, September 15, 2022

I Am Well Spirit, Soul and Body

*iCommand My Day
15th September, 2022.

“who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness— by whose stripes you were healed.”
‭‭I Peter‬ ‭2:24‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, I speak healing, restoration, wholeness in health into my life physically, mentally and emotionally in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the strength and life of God flows in me and through me. I refute every attack of the enemy on my health and wellness. I declare that I am well in my spirit, soul and body. I declared that I am healed emotionally. I am free from hurts and pain. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, it is not a hiding place for sicknesses or diseases. No illness is permitted in my system, organs, tissues and cells. From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet - I am full of life and strength. I swim in health and dwell in abundance continually in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment