Monday, September 12, 2022

The Lord Bless You with all you need

*iCommand My Day
13th September, 2022.

“God can bless you with everything you need, and you will always have more than enough to do all kinds of good things for others.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭9:8‬ ‭CEV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, I believe Your word and I declare that everything I need for life and godliness comes to me now in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare a supernatural release and supply of everything I need for life and godliness and to fulfil my life’s assignment. Let men and resources comes now. Let ideas and innovations come. Let the right information and wisdom come. Let the right procedure, methodology and technology come. Let the anointing and capacity come. I declare that everything is working together for my good. The crooked path is made straight and rough edges made smooth in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment