Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Restoration of Lost Time and Resources

*iCommand My Day
8th September, 2022.

“So [it shall be] that he who invokes a blessing on himself in the land shall do so by saying, May the God of truth and fidelity [the Amen] bless me”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭65:16‬B AMPC‬‬

*Prayer
Father, I declare in Your name that I am blessed and highly favoured and I am a blessing to my generation in Jesus name, Amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare; the blessing of the Lord is upon me. The anointing to prosper is at work in me. I receive the blessing and the anointing for acquisitions. The grace for expansion flow in me and manifest through me. By this blessing, I declare a restoration of lost time and resources, I receive speed and advancement. I declare that I am preserved, fruitful and I multiply greatly in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment