Tuesday, September 6, 2022

I Am His

*iCommand My Day
7th September, 2022.

Know that the Lord, He is God; It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
Psalms 100:3 NKJV

*Prayer
The Lord is my Shepard, therefore I declare that all my needs are met, all my bills are paid, I become debtfree and I live in abundance in Jesus name,  amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I know that the Lord my God is my Shepard. I am not my own. I am the sheep of His pasture and I have been bought with a price. I am redeemed from the hands of the enemy and brought into the kingdom of light. Therefore, I declare that I belong to the Lord and the Lord is my portion and reward. I declare that the Lord continually keeps watch over me. No evil will come near me and no plague will come near my dwelling. The Lord continually increase my greatness and comfort me on every side. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment