Wednesday, September 21, 2022

I Live Under the Commanded Blessing

*iCommand My Day
22nd September, 2022.

Peace be within thy walls, And prosperity within thy palaces.
Psalm 122:7 KJV

*Prayer
I declare peace within my walls and prosperity within my palaces in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The blessing of the Lord is upon me. I am blessed in the city and blessed in the field. My mind is blessed. My thinking is blessed. The works of my hands are blessed. My health is as the blessed. I live under the commanded blessing. I declare peace within my home, business, family and ministry and I declare prosperity in all that concerns me. I am the blessed of the Lord. I am a thousand times better. My path shines brighter and brighter in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment