Wednesday, September 28, 2022

I Am Fitted For My Next Level

*iCommand My Day
29th September, 2022.

He makes my feet like hinds' feet [able to stand firmly or make progress on the dangerous heights of testing and trouble]; He sets me securely upon my high places.
Psalm 18:33 AMPC

*Prayer
I declare that I am fitted and prepared for my new level. I receive my next level by faith and everything is working in my favour in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Declare
I declare that the Lord my God makes my feet like hinds' feet. I am able to stand firmly and make progress on the dangerous heights of testing and trouble. Where others slide, I glide and ride victoriously. Where others fails, I succeed with outstanding results. The Lord sets me securely upon my high places. I continue to prosper in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment