Saturday, September 10, 2022

Blessed and Highly Favoured

*iCommand My Day
11th September, 2022.

“The Lord will open the storehouses of the skies where he keeps the rain, and he will send rain on your land at just the right times. He will make you successful in everything you do. You will have plenty of money to lend to other nations, but you won't need to borrow any yourself.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭28:12‬ ‭CEV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, I declare that I am successful in everything I do and I experience abundance of provisions, resources and money in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the storehouses are opened to me and for me. The Lord pours out the rain of abundance over me continually and consistently. I am successful in everything I do. I have plenty of money to lend to other nations, but I won't need to borrow from anyone. I prosper exceedingly and I increase on every side. I am blessed and highly favoured. The goodness and the mercy of the Lord follows me all the days of my life. I swim in health and dwell in the abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment