Friday, September 16, 2022

I Bear Fruits in My Season

iCommand My Day
17th September, 2022.

“And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us, And establish the work of our hands for us; Yes, establish the work of our hands.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭90:17‬ ‭NKJV

*Prayer
Precious Father, clothe me with Your beauty, let Your glory that attracts goodness and mercy be seen over me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, let Your beauty and Your glory draw men, resources and wealth to me. Establish the works of my hands by favour. Let my roots go deep down into multiple rivers and tables of water. Let my leaves be ever green. Let me bring forth fruits in my season. I declare boldly that I am not afraid of draught. I am planted and established in favour. I shine forth brightly and I go forward and upward only in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment