Thursday, September 29, 2022

Thank You Lord For September

*iCommand My Day
30th September, 2022.

"Who saves me from my enemies. You exalted me above my foes; from a violent man you rescued me. Therefore I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name."
Psalms 18:48‭-‬49 NIV

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for the month of September for protecting, defending and preserving me. To You alone be all the glory in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Thank You Lord God for saving me from my enemies. You exalted me above my foes; from a violent man you rescued me. Therefore I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing the praises of Your name. Lord, I am grateful for You are good and Your mercy endures for ever. And I declare that coming is a month to flourish and increase on all sides. I am a thousand times more in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment