Thursday, September 22, 2022

Peace Continually

*iCommand My Day
23rd September, 2022.

Peace be within thy walls, And prosperity within thy palaces.
Psalm 122:7 KJV

*Prayer
I rebuke anything and whatever causes panic, troubled heart, anxiety or distress in my life - I declare that peace and prosperity is my portion forever in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my mind is stayed on the Lord. Therefore, He keeps me in perfect peace. I have peace all around and in all that I lay my hands to do. I have peace in my relationships and I prosper on every side. Whoever tries to stir up trouble for me shall themselves be swallowed up in their own sceme. Whatever would set me on the path of destruction is destroyed. Every trigger for panic, anxiety or depression is taken away. I receive peace continually within my walls and prosperity within my palaces. Wealth and riches shall forever be in my house in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment