Tuesday, September 13, 2022

I Am The Joy of Many

*iCommand My Day
14th September, 2022.

“God can bless you with everything you need, and you will always have more than enough to do all kinds of good things for others.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭9:8‬ ‭CEV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, I receive and I become a custodian of much more than enough that I may do all kinds of good things for others to the glory of the Lord name in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I declare that I am a channel of blessing to my family, neighbors, colleagues, my nation, my world, my generation and many generations to come. I walk in exceeding greatness and excellence in all that I do. I will never be small. My impact in life, business and ministry will be global. I am an eternal excellence, the joy of many generations. Men will see my light and glorify the Lord. Nations will come to my light and Kings to the brightness of my rising in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment