Monday, September 5, 2022

I Expand to the Left and to the Right

*iCommand My Day
6th September, 2022

Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply;
Genesis 1:28 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I declare multiplication and increase on every side and upon all that partains to me in the name of Jesus.

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare multiplication and increase more and more. I declare that I expand to the left and to the right. I take roots downwards and I bear fruits upwards. I declare; my influence will spread from North to the south and I reign from sea to sea. I declare an upscale and upgrade in business, finance, ministry, and all that I lay my hands to do. I continue to prosper until I become exceedingly great in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment