Saturday, September 10, 2022

Newness and Freshness

*iCommand My Day
10th September, 2022

“I am God! I can be trusted. Your past troubles are gone; I no longer think of them. When you pray for someone to receive a blessing, or when you make a promise, you must do it in my name. I alone am the God who can be trusted.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭65:16‬ ‭CEV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, I declare that my past troubles are over, I step into newness and greatness in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
In the name of the Lord Jesus, I declare the blessing of the Lord over every little details of my life. I invoke  the blessing over every member of my family (mention names) and concerning everything that has my name on it. I speak the blessing over my business, ministry, marriage, finance, career, the church of God, this land and over the leaders. Let the blessing compel fruitfulness and increase continually in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment