Thursday, September 15, 2022

I Am Preserved

*iCommand My Day
16th September, 2022.

“No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91:10‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that the LORD is my refuge and the Most High is my dwelling place. Therefore, no evil shall befall me and no plague shall come near my dwelling in Jesus name, Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare - the Lord is my shield and my shelter. I dwell in His presence and I have taken up refuge in the name of the Lord. Therefore, I declare that I am protected and preserved in health and peace. No evil shall befall me and no plague is permitted near my home and family. No sicknesses will have access into our lives. Even when we eat or drink deadly things and step on dangerous things, nothing shall by any means hurt us. I am full of life and health and only glorious things are spoken concerning me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment