Monday, September 19, 2022

Only Glorious Things Are Spoken and Heard of Me

*iCommand My Day
20th September, 2022

One of the young men spoke up, “I know someone. I’ve seen him myself: the son of Jesse of Bethlehem, an excellent musician. He’s also courageous, of age, well-spoken, and good-looking. And God is with him.”
1 Samuel 16:18 MSG

*Prayer
Father, wherever and wherever my name is mentioned, let only glorious and favourable things be spoken and heard concerning me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare in the name of  the Lord Jesus; my name is mentioned where it matters most and only glorious things are spoken and heard concerning me at all times. I declare that everything that has my name on it invokes the favour of the Lord. No matter what anyone is saying about me, it will provoke favour and blessings in the heart of those listening. I declare that I am divinely recommended for lifting and promotion in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment