Saturday, September 24, 2022

My Family Experiences Peace and Prosperity

*iCommand My Day
25th September, 2022.

Peace be within thy walls, And prosperity within thy palaces.
Psalm 122:7 KJV

*Prayer
I declare concerning every member of my family - peace within our walls and prosperity within our home in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I speak peace into my family and into the lives of every member of my family. I declare to every storm in my family - peace! Be still! Be quiet! I declare peace within our walls and prosperity within our palaces. We will not be limited. We will not be held bound. We will not be held down. We are victorious day by day. We prosper on every side. The Lord Himself protects, defend and preserve my family in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment