Sunday, September 11, 2022

I Blossom on Every Side

*iCommand My Day
12th September, 2022.

“The Lord will open the storehouses of the skies where he keeps the rain, and he will send rain on your land at just the right times. He will make you successful in everything you do. You will have plenty of money to lend to other nations, but you won't need to borrow any yourself.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭28:12‬ ‭CEV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, I declare over my family, business, ministry, career and everything I do that my efforts will not be in vain, I reap a harvest a hundred times more in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare; the Lord anoints my head with oil, my cup - ministry, marriage, money bags, and everything that represents my manifestations, creativity and expressions overflows with abundance on every side. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places. I am like a field which the Lord has blessed. I blossom on every side and I bring forth fruits in my season. I declare that there is nothing missing, nothing lacking or destroyed in my life. I am full of strength and wisdom continually in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment