Sunday, September 25, 2022

Blessed and Preserved

*iCommand My Day
26th September, 2022.

The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.
Psalms 18:2 NLT

*Prayer
I declare that I find protection in the Lord. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety now and forever in Jesus name, Amen!


*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord is with me as a mighty one. The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock. I am protected in all my endeavours. The Lord is my shield - I am defended. The Lord is shelter - I am preserved. I am surrounded with favour day by day. I am blessed in my going out and coming in this week and beyond. Peace within my walls and prosperity within my home. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment