Thursday, September 8, 2022

The Commanded Blessing is on me

*iCommand My Day
9th September, 2022.

“Because he who blesses himself on the earth Will bless himself by the God of truth and faithfulness.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭65:16‬B AMP‬‬

*Prayer
I declare the commanded blessing upon my life, family and all that concerns me and I declare fruitfulness all around in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I invoke the blessings of the Lord upon my life and I declare (mention your name) Be Blessed! Let the blessing for wealth creation and generational blessings on Abraham be at work in my life. Let the wisdom to sustain, preserve and increase wealth like Solomon be at work in me. I declare the blessings of relevance, visibility and influence on Daniel and Joseph be upon and finds expression in me. I am the blessed of the Lord in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment