Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year 2023!

*iCommand My Day
2nd January, 2023.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.
Psalms 23:6 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I declare that I programme and schedule goodness and mercy into each day of this new year and I declare that I will see the Hand of the Lord in all that concerns me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare in the name of Jesus that my experiences throughout the year is marked by ONLY goodness, mercy, and the unfailing love of God. I declare that all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord and His presence is continually my current location. I declare that it is in Him I live and move and have my being. I declare that this is my year of joy and multiple celebrations in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment