Saturday, January 21, 2023

The Lord has set me high and far above only

*iCommand My Day
22nd January, 2023.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.
Psalms 23:1‭-‬2 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, lead me into great prosperity and peace this year. Settle me all round in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord is my source. All needs are met according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Therefore, I am settled and abundantly satisfied with great prosperity. This year, the Lord leads me into my green pastures and by still waters. I am like a tree planted by many waters. I am ever green and flourishing. Everything I lay my hands to do blossoms with favour and grace. The Lord sets me on high among princes and cause me to inherit the throne of glory in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment