Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Protected, Safed, Escaped Without A Scratch

*iCommand My Day
19th January, 2023.

Keep me from the snares they have laid for me, And from the traps of the workers of iniquity. Let the wicked fall into their own nets, While I escape safely.
Psalms 141:9‭-‬10 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, please protect me! Keep me from the traps of the wicked and let them all stumble into their own traps while I escape without a scratch in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord guides me away from temptation and from doing evil. I declare that I am saved me from sinful habits and from keeping company with those who are experts in evil. Let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end. The Lord frustrates the plan of the evil doer; they fall into their own trap and are ensnared in their own nets. They are caught in their craftiness and the kindled fire consumes their homes and camps. But as for me, I escape safely and without a scratch; there is nothing missing, nothing lacking and nothing broken in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment