Thursday, January 19, 2023

The Lord Perfects All That Concerns Me

*iCommand My Day
20th January, 2023

The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands.
Psalms 138:8 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, please carry out Your work in me to completion and finish the good work You have started in me in Jesus name  amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree; every promise and prophetic word from the Lord in accordance to His perfect will concerning me will come to fulfilment speedily and without delay! That which the Lord have begun in me will be completed to its fullness. I declare that this year I will surpass my expectations and goals. I declare that the Lord perfect all that concerns me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment