Saturday, January 28, 2023

Access to might breakthroughs this year!

*iCommand My Day
29th January, 2023.

I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
Ezekiel 21:27 KJV


*Prayer
Father, this year, overturn and overturn and overturn untill it comes right to me and grant me access to mighty breakthroughs this year in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I declare that this year, I take my rightful place among princes in every sector I find myself. And I inherit the throne of glory in the territory You have assigned me. Therefore, I am lifted. I walk in light and superior wisdom. The Lord overturns and overturns and overturns till it all turns to me and till I am placed in a seat of honor. My life is as a tree planted by the rivers of waters. I continue to yield and prosper. My path shines ever brighter. Everything is working together for the good for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment