Monday, January 16, 2023

Favour filled daily experience

*iCommand My Day
17th January, 2023.

“For the Lord God will help Me; Therefore I will not be disgraced; Therefore I have set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed.
Isaiah 50:7 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, from every corner of the world, let the people, channels and resources meant for me flow to me now in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I activate everyone assigned as a channel for my blessing now. Let help begin to gravitate towards me day by day. Let favour be my daily experience. Let the double doors be opened to me. Let opportunities come to me. Let the gates stay open night and day that help and wealth may come to me. Let men and women bless me. I declare that I prosper exceedingly this year and beyond in Jesus mighty name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment