Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Fill us each morning with Your love

*iCommand My Day
11th January, 2023.

Fill us each morning with your constant love, so that we may sing and be glad all our life.
Psalm 90:14 GNT

*Prayer
Dear Lord, fill my days  from today with Your mercy, favour and love and let me rejoice and be glad day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
This is the day the Lord has made; I declare that this day is full of joy, love and favour and every other day from now. Only goodness and mercy follows me this day and all the days of my life. I declare that I am the favoured of the Lord. I am blessed and highly favoured. Everything is working out for my good. I grow in leaps and bounds. I am adequately and abundantly satisfied this month and throughout the year in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment