Friday, January 13, 2023

I Surpass and Advance

*iCommand My Day
14th January, 2023.

The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, And He will make me walk on my high hills.
Habakkuk 3:19 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare advancement into every area of my life; I walk upon my high places and continue to excel in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Throughout this year, I declare that I surpass every limitation and obstacle on my way. I climb up to higher thresholds and levels in life with ease. I overcome every force, spirit or person who stands in my path to the top. I make phenomenal progress this year. I shine ever brighter. I swim in health and dwell in abundance. Everything is working together for my good in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment