Monday, January 9, 2023

My Life Overflows With Abundance NOW in Jesus name

*iCommand My Day
10th January, 2023.

O satisfy us early with thy mercy; That we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
Psalm 90:14 KJV

*Prayer
Father, let Your hand rest upon me and let my life; ministry, business, projects, finance and every aspect of my life overflows with abundance from now in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree of the Lord, let increase and abundant prosperity begin to flow to me now and in this month. I declare that when men say there is a casting down, I will be celebrating massive breakthroughs and landmark achievements. I receive mindblowing miracles. I begin to experience lifting from this month and I shall continue to prosper day by day. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment