Thursday, January 26, 2023

The footsteps of the Lord has become my pathway

*iCommand My Day
27th January, 2023.

Yes, the Lord will give what is good; And our land will yield its increase. Righteousness will go before Him, And shall make His footsteps our pathway.
Psalms 85:12‭-‬13 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that in my life, I receive that which is good continually. My business, ministry, family and all that I lay my hands on yields its increase in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord my God is my sun and shield, He gives me grace and glory. No good thing is withheld from me. The Lord my God have given me that which is good. My life blossoms with increase and abundance. I swim in health and dwell in plenty. I go forward only. I am above only. The path before me is made straight. The footsteps of the Lord has become my pathway. My path shines ever brighter day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment