Friday, January 6, 2023

Lord, I Submit my thoughts and plans, help and guide me

*iCommand My Day
7th January, 2023.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; And lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, And he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5‭-‬6 KJV

*Prayer
Father, I submit my year, all my desires, goals and plans to You; Lord please lead and direct me in the way I should go in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree, the Lord is my guide throughout this year. My steps are ordered by the Lord. Every month of this year is positioned to do me good. The angels of the Lord begin to schedule good things and great productivity for me. Day by day, I am led by the Holy Spirit and I function by the wisdom of the Most High. I have the mind of Christ and I walk into favour daily. My path shines ever brighter. I declare joy and multiple celebrations into each month of the year in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment