Sunday, January 22, 2023

Miracles of victory

*iCommand My Day
23rd January, 2023.

“See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The Lord God is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.””
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭12:2‬ ‭NLT‬‬

*Prayer
The Lord God had come through for me. He is my strength and I have victory day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord is my strength day by day. Therefore I will not be afraid. My life is full of results experiencially. I grow stronger and strong in my spirit, soul and body. I have health in my body. Wealth in my life and intimacy with the Holy Spirit. My life produces evidential fruits of righteousness and love. There are no weaknesses in me. I continue to florish and increase on everyside in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment