Monday, January 30, 2023

The Lord perfects all that concerns me

*iCommand My Day
31st January, 2023.

But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
Psalms 3:3 NKJV

*Prayer
Thank You Lord for the last day in the first month of this year. I speak into the new month ahead and I declare that the Lord perfects all that concerns me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I thank You for Your love, mercy and favour upon me since this year began. Thank you for preserving, protecting and providing for me. Lord, I am grateful. I speak into the new month and I declare that I swim in health and dwell in abundance. My steps are ordered and my decisions are right. In the new month, I declare let the miracles begin in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment