Saturday, January 7, 2023

I am positioned for glory

*iCommand My Day
8th January, 2023.

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: My God; in him will I trust.
Psalm 91:1‭-‬2 KJV

*Prayer
I declare that I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the shadow of the Almighty day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I run into the name above every other name and I dwell under His Mighty protective arm. I am of God and I have overcome the world. I overcome challenges and obstacles in this year. I prevail over limitations in each month. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that speaks against me is judged. I am sitted in heavenly places far above every ochestrations of the enemy. I am positioned in glory day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment