Monday, January 23, 2023

Notable Advancement

*iCommand My Day
24th January, 2023.

“See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The Lord God is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.””
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭12:2‬ ‭NLT‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord has saved me and given me victory over the circumstances and situations that previously held me down in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Lord has delivered and set me on high. The Lord has turned my story around this year. I am not where I used to be in life. I have been transformed and elevated. I and translated from strength to strength and glory to glory. I shine ever brighter. I make notable advancements this year. I go forward and upward. Everything is working together for my good in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment