Sunday, January 8, 2023

Satisfy us early

*iCommand My Day
9th January, 2023.

O satisfy us early with thy mercy; That we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
Psalm 90:14 KJV

*Prayer
Father, by Your mercy, grace and love, settle me early this year and let me rejoice and be glad all my days in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am abundantly supplied and blessed with all that I need for life and godliness. I receive adequate resources from above and I receive it early. Therefore, I declare that this week, my gates are continually open, they will not be shut night or day to receive the wealth of nations. I step into abundance and plenty this month. I declare increase like never before. I declare supernatural supplies flow in from every where. I command a release of mindblowing testimonies of divine opportunities in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment