Saturday, January 14, 2023

The Lord has gone ahead of me!

*iCommand My Day
15th January, 2023.

The Sovereign LORD gives me strength. He makes me sure-footed as a deer, and keeps me safe on the mountains.
Habakkuk 3:19 GNBUK

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord God is my safety and protection and He keeps me safe through the rough terrains of the year in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I declare that the protective hedge of the Lord is around me, my family and all that I have on everyside. I am safely and smoothly guided and led through the rugged and slippery year. I declare that my feets are steady and firm. The Lord has gone ahead of me; every crooked path is made straight. The rough ways are made smooth. The valleys are filled and the mountains are leveled. I advance speedily upward and forward in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment