Wednesday, January 11, 2023

No illness is permitted in my body

*iCommand My Day
12th January, 2023.

The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, And He will make me walk on my high hills.
Habakkuk 3:19 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord my God is my strength day by day; there is no sickness or weakness in me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord God is my strength, I refuse to be sick, I reject weakness of the body. I declare that I am strengthened with might in my inner by the Spirit of the of the Lord. No illness has the permission to remain in my body. I am stronger and stronger day by day. My body functions at optimal capacity. My days are renewed like the eagle. I am full of health and life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment