Sunday, January 15, 2023

I Cannot Be Stranded!

*iCommand My Day
16th January, 2023.

“For the Lord God will help Me; Therefore I will not be disgraced; Therefore I have set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed."
Isaiah 50:7 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord God is my helper, therefore I will not be put to shame or disgraced in my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am helped of the Lord and by the Lord. Therefore I will not and cannot be stranded; I am resilient and confident of victory. I declare that because the Lord is my helper, everything in creation is conscripted to assist me and work in my favour. I declare that shame and reproach is far from me. I am abundantly supplied with all the help and support that I need. I grow and go from glory to glory. My path shines ever brighter in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment