Tuesday, January 24, 2023

We Will Not Return To Folly As A People

*iCommand My Day
25th January, 2023.

I will hear what God the Lord will speak, For He will speak peace To His people and to His saints; But let them not turn back to folly.
Psalms 85:8 NKJV

*Prayer
I speak over our land, our people and His saints and I declare that the peace of the Lord permeates through our land and we will not return to folly in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that all over Nigeria, the FCT, the thirty-six states, the local governments and each community, I declare peace in the name of Jesus. I speak peace into every corner of our nation. Let everyone who attempts to ferment trouble be engulfed in it. I declare that the counsel of the ungodly is frustrated and the plans of the wicked is brought to nothing. Let the activities of evil doers be fruitless. I declare that only the counsel of the Lord for Nigeria will stand in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment