Monday, January 2, 2023

Greater increase on all sides

*iCommand My Day
3rd January, 2023.

You shall increase my greatness, And comfort me on every side.
Psalms 71:21 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, last year, I saw Your Hands and Your greatness and I am grateful. Lord, this year, please increase my greatness and bless me on all sides in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree; this year, the Lord increase my greatness and the blessing of the Lord rest on my life, mind, health, family, assignments, ministry and all that I lay my hands to do. I am greater in financial independence and stability. I am greater in my spiritual life and actualization of purpose. I am greater in impact and influence. The Lord grants me unusual speed and favour. And the results began to show forth from this first week in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment