Friday, January 20, 2023

Lead me away from trouble zones

*iCommand My Day
21st January, 2023.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.
Psalms 23:1‭-‬2 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, I commit myself, my family and love ones, please be our guide and lead us away from trouble zones in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. Therefore, my steps are ordered by the Lord. I am always in the right place at the time, with the right people and doing the right things. Trouble is far away from me. The Lord shields everyone connected to me. The activities of the wicked will not come near me. No evil will befall me and no plague will come near my dwelling. I swim in health and live in abundance. I declare peace within my walls and prosperity within my home in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment