Sunday, January 29, 2023

My cup and portion in life begins to overflow with abundance

*iCommand My Day
30th January, 2023.

But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
Psalms 3:3 NKJV

*Prayer
But You, O Lord, despite the darkness and unpleasant situations, are the shield for me, You are my light & glory and the lifted of my head.

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree; as mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surround me and all that I have on every side. The Lord is a shield and a wall of fire for me. He is my beauty and splendor. The lifter of my head. My horn has He exalted like the horn of a unicorn, I am anointed with fresh oil. My cup and portion in life begins to run with abundance. I am blessed to be a blessing. This is my year of joy, open doors and multiple celebrations in Jesus name, amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment