Thursday, January 12, 2023

We declare; supernatural supply

*iCommand My Day
13th January, 2023.

The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, And He will make me walk on my high hills.
Habakkuk 3:19 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, strengthen me mentally and financially and help me overcome every challenges on my way this day, month and year in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I function by the ability and capacity of the Lord. I have the mind of Christ. I am mentally and financially strong. All my bills are paid. All my debts are cleared. All my desires are met. I swim in health and dwell in abundance. I go from strength to strength. At all times and before a need arise, the supply will be ready in Jesus precious name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment