Friday, December 30, 2022

Lord, I am grateful for the year 2022

iCommand My Day
31st December, 2022.

Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; But we will remember the name of the Lord our God.
Psalms 20:7 NKJV

*Prayer
Today, the last day of this year, I declare that You Lord have been my sun and shield, my glory and the lifter of my head. Thank You Jesus!

*iDeclare the Decree
Some trust in their strength, connections and capabilities, and some others in gifts, tools and abilities; But I remember the name of the Lord my God who did not giving me as food to my enemies. For He gives me grace and glory and no good thing has he withheld from me.  The Lord sent His word and the healed and delivered me. Thank You Lord for supernatural help. Lord, I declare that You are the doer of everything good. Lord, I am grateful!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment