Wednesday, December 21, 2022

The Lord God Almighty has visited

*iCommand My Day
22nd December, 2022.

“Blessed is the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited and redeemed His people,
Luke 1:68 NKJV

*Prayer
Blessed is the Lord God Almighty, For He has visited me and redeemed me and to Him be all the glory forever in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord God Almighty has visited my life, family, ministry, health, career, business and all that concerns me. The Lord showed up for me and I have been redeemed and saved. What the enemy meant for evil, has been turned around for me. I am free from the hold of sin and shame. There is now no condemnation for me because I am in Christ. I live in the freedom Jesus purchased for me. I am not bound. I am free to be happy and at rest. I am the redeemed of the Lord and I declare it so in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment