Sunday, December 4, 2022

Let the Light of the Gospel Shine, even through my life

*iCommand My Day
5th December, 2022.

The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness a light has dawned.
 Isaiah 9:2 NIV

*Prayer
Father let the people still walking in darkness see the great light of the gospel this season and even through my life in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, let the light of the gospel shine brighter upon us this season and permeate through the dark corners of our hearts, those arround us and all over the world in the name of Jesus. I declare that every aspect of my lives radiants with the glory of the Lord. I declare that the life of Christ in me exudes the beauty of the Lord to my world. Everything is working together for good for me. I shine ever brighter and I receive the courage to be a source of this glorious brightness to those around me daily in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment